The DWRF Kristin Safran College Scholarship
The Drinking Water Research Foundation (DWRF) created the Kristin Safran College Scholarship to honor the memory of former IBWA Board of Directors member Kristin Safran. This year, two applicants will be selected to each receive a $4,000 scholarship.
Applications must be submitted to DWRF by June 30, 2021 and will be reviewed anonymously. The award recipient will be chosen by a vote of a Selection Committee chaired by Kristin’s husband, Russ Safran. The award winner will be announced on or about August 1, 2021.
The application can be found here
DWRF Kristin Safran College Scholarship:
- Two students will be selected for a $4,000 scholarship, each to be awarded as $1,000 per year for four years.
- IBWA members’ employees as well as children/grandchildren of members’ employees.
- High school senior or graduate who has not yet attended a college or university
- Ranks in the top 20% of their class (2021) or proof of academic excellence
- Plans to attend an accredited undergraduate two-year or four-year college/university.
- June 30, 2021
Application, transcripts and letter of recommendation submitted directly to DWRF headquarters via e-mail or mail:
email: Linda Amar, [email protected]
mail: Kristin Safran College Scholarship
c/o Drinking Water Research Foundation (DWRF)
1700 Diagonal Road, Suite 650
Alexandria, VA 22314
Phone: (703) 683-5213
Fax: (703) 683-4074